Summer Program (Kindergarten to 6th grade)
Sunshine Kids Summer Program designed for both fun and learning during summer time. We provide a flexible schedule vis-a-vis a weekly or daily basis. Included in our Summer Program is Physical Education (PE) once a week, Mad Science class once a week for Kindergarten to Second grade and Robotics class once a week for Third to Eighth grade. Special elective program: Indoor Swimming, Ice-skating, Ping Pong, Kung Fu, Dance, Field Trips and Art classes for additional fees. Morning AM Session provides Sunshine Packet include Common Core English Reading and Writing, Math and an additional Accelecrated Math program. Evening PM Session provide Sight Words, Phonics, Reading, Writing and Public Speaking Classes.
In the Summer Program, we provide:
- FREE Breakfast, Morning and Afternoon Snacks.
- FREE Mad Science class (Kindergarten to Second grade).
- FREE Robotics class (Third to Eighth grade).
- FREE Lego class.
- FREE Imagination Playground.
- FREE Strawbees.
- FREE Chess Club.
- FREE Art & Crafts class.
- FREE Public Speaking class.
- FREE Physical Education (P.E)
- FREE Phonics and Sight Word classes (Kindergarten & First grade)
- FREE Transportation to and from Happy Fish Swimming, Ice-skating and Field Trips.
- FREE Foreign Language classes: Chinese and/or Hindi.